Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mopey

I had a discussion with a friend of mine about love today... He has someone he is interested in but he was listing off his rules a woman must pass before he dates them. Now, granted most of the rules were hilarious. I said what happens when a woman comes along that doesn't pass your rules but you fall for her... what about love?

Of course that got me to thinking about all the stupid mistakes I have made in the name of love. Maybe he has it right, maybe it shouldn't be about love maybe we should all have more rules to live by and if someone can pass those rules then you can open your heart to them. In the long run you wouldn't feel like you were hit by a Mack truck all the time then.

I wonder when you have been run over, oh say 100 times, if you eventually just stop loving? When do you learn to stop opening up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home